We have provided this Web site for general information only. Nothing here is intended as legal advice. No warranties are expressed or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
This Web site is Copyright 2020 Lambert Shortell & Connaughton.
Using this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send confidential or sensitive information. We encourage you to contact us to discuss your particular situation.
This Web site may be considered advertising.
The following conditions apply to all payments to Lambert Shortell & Connaughton using the online credit card facilities:
- Payments are debited to Lambert Shortell & Connaughton.
- Funds will be deducted from your credit card when you complete the online payment form.
- Credit card payments are secure.
- Payments will be processed using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology directly by PayTrace (“Service Provider”).
- Lambert Shortell & Connaughton will send payment confirmation via email.
- Lambert Shortell & Connaughton does not store or have access to your credit card details.
- There may be a delay of 1 to 3 days in updating your payment in Lambert Shortell & Connaughton’s records due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites.
- All information provided on the credit card payment facilities is handled according to the Lambert Shortell & Connaughton privacy statement.
- By using Lambert Shortell & Connaughton online credit card facilities, you agree to all applicable policies relating to your internet resources.
- Lambert Shortell & Connaughton Terms and Condition for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. All transactions shall be subject to specific Terms and Conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
We collect certain non-personal information when you visit this web site. We use this information to measure usage and to make our site more useful.
We collect personal information when you provide it to us. We hold all information in the strictest confidence.